[BRLTTY] Startup of brltty 5.3.1.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Sat Jan 30 18:24:20 EST 2016

Hi!
I wrote a message about startup of brltty last week and got a response from Dave.
However my response back must have gone out of space.
The latest release of brltty is not in the ubuntu repository yet.
There is a developpers version there but not 5.3.1.
But i remove that and compiles the latest instead but it does not start automatically.
I have tried the sollution described on the brltty page by configuring an with-init-path=/sbin/real_init.
But that does not work anymore sadly.
I don’t know anything about systemd so if someone can point me in a right direction i’d be more than happy.
/A