[BRLTTY] brailliant bi display support

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 03:41:32 EDT 2016

hi all
I've been getting a couple of questions from sonar users about getting
their braille displays from humanware working with brltty. I know brltty
supports the brailliant displays, but does it support the newest one,
called the brailliant bi? They say when they plug it in nothing happens
and I'm wondering if maybe it's a bluetooth display. Brltty is using
it's stock config file, which autodetects the display, but does brltty
autodetect bluetooth displays? If not, would it be possible to add this?
Obviously you'd have to pair with the display brltty can't read your mind.

Thanks
Kendell Clark