[BRLTTY] brltty.service fails to start on archlinux

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Mar 29 14:46:41 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Bernhard Landauer on 2016/03/29 at 20:38 +0200]

>We are indeed using the latest systemd version 229

Try using the newer brltty service unit. Again, brltty's README.Systemd
contains details.

>Could you please let me know where to find config.log ?

It's a file that the configure script creates. You should be able to find it in
the top level directory of the brltty build tree.

>If you mean the build, maybe does this snippet from the PKGBUILD help?
>Archlinux uses:
>
>|./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var \
>--mandir=/usr/share/man \ --with-tables-directory=/usr/share/brltty \
>--with-screen-driver=lx \ --enable-gpm \ --disable-java-bindings \
>make|

No, I'm sorry, it doesn't.