[BRLTTY] development brltty --> brlapi

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon May 2 14:15:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

Tayky (2016/05/02 19:51 +0200):
> Hi,
> I try, I try to understand this code,
> unfortunately it's hard :(
> This code is verry compact and hard for yong dev.
> it's possible please, just a micro code for understand write and read
> packet.

Sorry but I won't be able to write and above all test an example these
days. But the packet structure is not too hard so basically ylu just
have to read a packet header containing its type and size and then the
packet content whose length you got from the header. See the
brlapi_protocol.h file. If you want to reimplement the protocol in C,
then you can at least re-use all the types and macros that are defined
there.

hth,

Shérab.

Shérab.