[BRLTTY] some strange issues with brltty 5.3.1

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri May 6 23:11:28 EDT 2016

hi
I think this is where I had trouble last time. I couldn't find a core
file. I kept running into references to coredumpctl, but couldn't figure
out how to get systemd to cough up the core file. When brltty crashes
I'm not seeing a core file anywhere. There's a /proc/kcore file, but
that's the file representing my memory, not the core file of brltty. Can
you give me some pointers that might help me find the core file? I can
do the backtrace myself once I find it.
Thanks
Kendell Clark