[BRLTTY] some strange issues with brltty 5.3.1

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat May 7 00:10:43 EDT 2016

hi
Now this is odd. When running brltty manually, I get brltty speaking in
a very monotonic espeak voice, brltty 5.3.1 rev unknown, then
immediately returning me to my prompt. It doesn't seem to crash, it just
immediately exits. Running echo $?, which prints out the exit code of
the last run command, prints 0. I'm stumped. So something's messed up,
but I have no idea where. The espeak driver seems to work, but
immediately after speaking brltty exits.
Thanks
Kendell Clark