[BRLTTY] some strange issues with brltty 5.3.1

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sun May 8 07:34:02 EDT 2016

hi
Amen to all that you've said. If I can get this fixed, this will likely
fix speakup's problems as well as a lot of other apps. Would you or some
other programmer be willing to hang out on their irc channel #pulseaudio
on irc.freenode.net  in case I need re-enforcements? They have a bad
habbit of either simply ignoring me hoping I'll go away or saying
something to the effect of "not our issue, go bug the other guys. The
other guys being speakup when I mentioned them and espeakup, when I
mentioned that when it couldn't get sound through because pulse audio's
per user setup wasn't allowing it. Pulse audio running in system mode
isn't an option for our distro either. In addition to it being
complicated to set up, I don't like the idea of users being able to
affect other user's sounds and per application volumes being set per
system, not per user. So it's  back in the trenches with me. Sometimes I
wish more people did my job ... You've been so helpful thus far I was
hoping you could shame them into helping if that's what it came down to
it. I certainly don't have much luck because I don't know how to get
them to help when they obviously don't really want to.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Thanks
Kendell Clark