[BRLTTY] some strange issues with brltty 5.3.1

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun May 8 08:17:21 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by kendell clark on 2016/05/08 at 07:06 -0500]

>I don't have a backtrace, yet. I'm still trying to find this illusive
>core file. No idea where it's at

Did you first do "ulimit -c unlimited"? The usual default is to impose a size
limit on core files of 0 so they don't get created at all. You can do "ulimit
-a" to see what the current setting is.

>and this coredumpctl utility is turning out to be a bit difficult to use.

That's only for when systemd is being used.