[BRLTTY] configuring brltty as a screenreader

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue May 31 00:46:10 EDT 2016

hi
I don't mind helping you in the slightest. My main problem is that every
time I think I have it, something messes up and I have to go back to the
drawing board. I'm determined to fix this if at all possible. Brltty is
a fantastic software project and it needs more attention from the open
source community than it gets. Just as a curiosity, would it be possible
to configure brltty to listen on both usb, serial and bluetooth
simultaneously for braille displays, that way a person can simply hook
up their display and have it work, or does it automatically do that? If
I can manage to get it speaking, I'll share my steps on this list so
everyone can benefit.
Thanks
Kendell Clark