[BRLTTY] Compiling brailleback with brltty 5.4

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:27:40 EST 2016

Hi,

I have developed a braille display driver for brltty. Now I want to add
android support for my device, so I cloned brailleback from github and
replace the brltty directory with brltty 5.4 code base (with my driver
added to it). But when I want to build brailleback the following error
occures :

*** target file `clean' has both : and :: entries.  Stop.

When I build brailleback with brltty 4.5 (that exists in brailleback by
default) , everything is ok.
 I have used latest brltty to develop my driver, so when I add my driver to
brltty 4.5, errors related to function signature and number and type of
arguments of functions such as enqueuekeyevent() occures.

Is there anyway to build brailleback with newer versions of brltty?

(I have tried to communicate with braillback guys but it seems that they
are not support this project anymore!!!)