[BRLTTY] Compiling brailleback with brltty 5.4

Bram Duvigneau bram at bramd.nl
Tue Nov 15 05:14:23 EST 2016

On 15-11-2016 08:00, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by payman shaykhmehdi on 2016/11/14 at 12:47 +0330]
>
>> I have problems with usb communication.
> By the way: I don't believe that BrailleBack supports USB. I believe it only
> supports Bluetooth.
That's true, when I asked a few years ago, USB support was not planned.

By the way, I'm trying to build Brailleback as well to backport the
support of newer Handy Tech models. I'm having some strange build
issues. If anyone here is working on Brailleback, please contact me off
list so we can figure out how to get it compiled. Google doesn't seem to
care much about their open source dumps of their internal repository
such as Brailleback and the code in the repository doesn't match the
instruction in the readme.
I don't think this is a topic in the scope of this mailing list.

Best,

Bram