[BRLTTY] Speech stops with espeak-ng

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:19:32 EST 2016

hi

I've been trying to track this bug down for months, although I didn't
know if it was espeak ng or brltty, I thought it was just my lack of
knowledge and I was configuring it wrong. I've been trying to add
console speech to the linux distribution I help develop, called sonar,
using brltty but eventually had to give up, because  manjaro, the linux
distribution we're now a part of, uses espeak ng now exclusively for ...
I think well over a year. If this can be fixed in brltty or espeak ng,
whichever is the cause I'll gladly pick the effort back up again.

Thanks

Kendell Clark