[BRLTTY] Compiling brailleback with brltty 5.4

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 03:57:11 EST 2016

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> wrote:

> It contains a bit more USB logging as well as a long overdue fix
> for cursor placement when entering spaces within an editable field.

That will be a great help, I'll test it later, where can I find it?

I have successfully connected my braille display to android via bluetooth.
I've been testing it and it seems that braille output works fine but some
navigation and accessibility problems occurred. I'll create a separate
thread for those issues if I can't resolve them.