[BRLTTY] Problem with Varioultra on ubuntu 16.04

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 14:07:16 EDT 2016

I am using brltty 5.4.  Everything was working this morning and then all
of a sudden I lost all braile connectivity.  When I look at the syslog
from a different computer I see that I am getting "brltty[13337]: brltty:
USB buld transfer error 110: Connection timed out.".  I had been working
with chirp development just before this and was running a clamscan.  My
varioultra seems to have no issues connecting to things bluetooth (haven't
tried that on ubuntu) and seems to have no other issues.  I haven't tried
hooking it to a diffeerent computer yet.

Tom