[BRLTTY] could this be a bug?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 06:28:50 EDT 2016

hi

Oh it didn't fix the bug where orca wasn't detecting the display after
it was plugged in, it just worked again once I restarted brltty and
orca, whereas it wouldn't work with the built version. I'll test again,
it's definitely possible I was reading the revision number, and wasn't
sure what I was reading lol. That was probably it now that I think about it.

Thanks

Kendell Clark