[BRLTTY] could this be a bug?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 03:11:36 EDT 2016

hi
Well, copying the policy kit file into /usr/share/polkit-1/actions
didn't seem to affect anything, even though I restarted both
polkit.service and brltty, and when that didn't work I then restarted
orca. I'm not sure if orca retries the connection or not, should I ask
on the orca list? So this is definitely not a brltty bug now but an orca
one?
Thanks
Kendell Clark