[BRLTTY] 5.5 will be released soon.

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:20:35 EDT 2017

Okay, if I'm understanding this right, this really will be amazing! So,
right now, I have stable BRLTTY. I tried connecting a Focus 40 display,
and it automagically worked with BRLTTY, even though I’ve *never*
connected or used one before. Space with H and I was on my way to
understanding it. I just wish Emacs was better suited to braille usage.
Anyways, will it work the same way with bluetooth, I.E. connect the
display to the computer through bluetooth, and BRLTTY automatically
connects to it, as it does with bluetooth? It’d be a little more work,
but wireless is pretty useful.