[BRLTTY] Testing on Windows

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 5 04:38:27 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Felix Grützmacher - Handy Tech Elektronik GmbH on 2017/04/05 at 09:21 +0200]

>just to be sure: after installing, what would I need to do to make BRLTTY
>Braille within a console window that I launch?

It should just work. Sébastien is correct that you need the Windows screen
driver, but that's the default on Windows.

>Here is a log excerpt created from running as debug. Seems something went
>wrong.

Is it correct that you're using an Active Braille?

The problem is that it's looking for USB output endpoint 1 and not finding it.
Do you have Active Braille models that use a different USB output endpoint?