[BRLTTY] Using liblouis translation in brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 5 07:48:34 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Vikash Kesharwani on 2017/04/05 at 16:33 +0530]

>Any idea how brailleback uses liblouis?

No, but I do know how to use liblouis. I look after another piece of software
that does use it for both forward and backward translation. I'm even very
familiar with liblouis tables, now, since I spent a couple of weeks putting
together a proper one for the Greek language.

Now don't start assuming that I actuall know Greek. I don't. I did it with
plenty of good, partient advice and testing from a Greek person.