[BRLTTY] compile for android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Apr 6 15:53:53 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by mattias on 2017/04/06 at 18:22 +0200]

>i have only access to the builtin linux system for windows

I have no experience with it, but, from what I hear, it's more or less a Ubuntu
system.

>so are it possible to compile?

You should be able to because our Android builds are done on Linux. You'll need
to install Google's Android SDK (software development environment) and NDK
(native development environment). The file README.Android contains a section on
how to do it.