[BRLTTY] Bluetooth without an address on Windows.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 9 18:18:58 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by André-Abush Clause on 2017/04/09 at 23:47 +0200]

>I have a VarioUltra 40. OK with USB but braille keyboard doesn't work
>with NVDA. However, bluetooth connection is very unstable (see
>attached file for more info).

Your log is showing a serial connection on COM7, rather than a direct Bluetooth
connection, so it isn't actually testing brltty's Bluetooth support. What I'm
seeing in it is a lot of these:

   CreateFile error 5: Acc?s refus?.
   cannot open serial device: //./COM7

This is probably the reason for your instability. My guess is that NVDA may be
still in control of the serial port when brltty is trying to access it.