[BRLTTY] Testing the NVDA fix and the MS libusb update.

Chevelle cstrobel at crosslink.net
Sun Apr 9 19:53:49 EDT 2017

I can get it to work by manually starting it, and then starting NVDA.

I think there is a problem with the install.bat, I get this:

BRLTTY 5.4 rev BRLTTY-5.4-233-g7afcc55eM [http://brltty.com/]
brltty.exe: OpenSCManager error 5: Access is denied.
The service name is invalid.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2185.

It is interesting that install.bat contains the line

"%~dp0bin\brltty" -I

I'm not sure that is valid syntax for Windows?