[BRLTTY] Bluetooth without an address on Windows.

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 04:23:07 EDT 2017

hi

Are there any chances this will make it's way into linux, assuming it's
not already there? I don't have a bluetooth display, or a display at all
for that matter, but I'm a member of the vinux linux distribution, on
several teams and luke yellavich, the guy from canonicle, is handling
braille support so  if this could be made to work it would be great.
Also, brltty could, if possible, be made to use polkit by default,
assuming again that this isn't already the default, and the policy kit
rule copied during compilation in the configure script? I ask because a
lot of distributions haven't yet updated their packages to copy this
rule into the right place, so polkit doesn't work. It's a matter of
packaging, but getting some distros to do it is ... difficult.

Thanks

Kendell Clark