[BRLTTY] Brltty On moto G5 with Android 7.0.

Henk Abma henk.abma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:06:59 EDT 2017

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: BRLTTY [mailto:brltty-bounces at brltty.com] Namens Anders Holmberg
Verzonden: vrijdag 21 april 2017 15:51
Aan: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY. <brltty at brltty.com>
Onderwerp: [BRLTTY] Brltty On moto G5 with Android 7.0.

Hi!
Just trying out brltty with my VarioUltra on my Moto G5 smartphone.
Its very very cool that things are working.
However where can i find some help for specific devices?
There are some glitches which may be caused by me or brltty.
I for example can not click on items with the cursor routing buttons.
Or it seems to work randomly.
I don’t know if its because i haven’t got the hang of it yet or if there is something with the VarioConnect emulation and brltty.

There is some basic information on brltty.com where you can download the Android version. Don't know if you read that. The first four routing keys per item have different functions. Tend to forget them over time, however one moves the accessibility cursor to the selected item, another actually clicks it etc. So this is different from what BrailleBack does.

With kind regards,

Henk.