[BRLTTY] installation of systemd unit files

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Apr 25 12:20:35 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2017/04/25 at 17:57 +0200]

>I did run the make install in the systemd directory of brltty’s source
>directory.

Did you do "systemctl daemon-reload" to tell systemd that it needs to reload
the unit definitins?

>Not sure if i have to first install brltty and then install the systemd thing.

The order shouldn't matter. What's the exact error that you're getting, and
what, exactly, are you doing when you get that error.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.