[BRLTTY] cannot compile git on one of my systems

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Aug 9 10:07:18 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by John Covici on 2017/08/09 at 07:32 -0400]

>I am having problems compiling on one of my systems using git.  I
>want to put this on a cd which I am generating, so thesystem is a bit
>different.

Your log contains this error message (on line 17):

   /usr/bin/env: 'tclsh': No such file or directory

In other words, the system is missing TCL (which autogen needs).

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.