[BRLTTY] problems with compile of brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Aug 13 11:48:33 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by John Covici on 2017/08/12 at 13:34 -0400]

>On one of my systems, I am having problems compiling brltty.  I
>supposedly have --disable-contracted-braille in my config, but I get
>errors like the following during make:
>brltty-ctb.c:(.text.startup+0xe0): undefined reference to
>`makeContractionTablePath'
>brltty-ctb.c:(.text.startup+0xf4): undefined reference to
>`compileContractionTable'

This was a make file error which has now been fixed. The brltty-ctb executable
was being built and installed when contracted braille was disabled.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.