[BRLTTY] BrlAPI Raw key code mode?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Aug 23 17:33:48 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Shérab on 2017/08/23 at 22:08 +0200]

Hi:

>Couldn't we imagine that the clients define command groups and commands by
>specifying their names and numerical values and then there could be
>tables similar to the core ones mapping braille keys to these
>client-defined commands?

Of course, we can imagine anything we want. Some layer needs to own the value
space, though. If we want to have a base set of common commands then the core
needs to own the value space. If we don't care then the client can own it. All
I'm saying is that I think it's wrong to design a paradigm that ends up with a
needlessly huge amount of tables as that'll very quickly become totally
unmanageable.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.