[BRLTTY] HumanWare Brailliant BI14

Vincent Le Goff vincent.legoff.srs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 06:35:48 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm considering investing in a new Braille display.  Since I'm using
Linux more than windows these days, I really need for it to work with
BRLTTY.  It has become mu first requirement.  Does anyone know if
HumanWare Brailliant BI14 works with BRLTTY? Including navigation keys?
And if so, since what version?  I'm running on Ubuntu 16.04 and the
package in my repositories is BRLTTY 5.3.1 (though I guess I can force
upgrading)?

The official page for this Braille display is here:
http://store.humanware.com/hus/brailliant-bi14-braille-display.html

Thanks in advance for your help and answers,

Vincent