[BRLTTY] BrlAPI Raw key code mode?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Aug 25 17:27:45 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Shérab on 2017/08/25 at 22:47 +0200]

>> Each client specifies which key ranges it'll handle. Those key ranges are for
>> values derived from key table processing. In other words, key table processing
>> occurs before determining which client should get any given key code, so key
>> table processing is common to all clients. Perhaps I'm missing something, but,
>> to me, that gets in the way of clients defining their own commands.
>
>Indeed. That's why I suggested to provide the keybindigns processing
>code as a library. That way this could be done by each client and the
>code would still be shared.

I don't see how that'd work. If a client specifies raw key codes then it gets
everything. That only allows for one client at a time. It also doesn't allow
for xbrlapi to be running in order to handle input.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.