[BRLTTY] BrlAPI Raw key code mode?

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sun Aug 27 11:41:27 EDT 2017

Hi, list!

I'd just like to chime in with an example to demonstrate a problem with
Orca/BRLTTY in the way they cooperate in their current version. If
both is set to their default settings, you can pan with appropriate
keys on the braille display (mine are Handy Tech Modular evolution and
Handy Tech Active Braille). But in the console, I'd like to set BRLTTY
to skip identical lines, and skip blank last part of a line. With this
setup, BRLTTY with Orca doesn't pan when using the appropriate keys.

I can imagine that this situation can be solved in many different
ways. However, I'm sure cooperation between BRLTTY and Orca developers
is a good direciton to go.

Best regards, Lars