[BRLTTY] Problem in 5.4

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Feb 25 09:55:14 EST 2017

[quoted lines by Adrian van Bloois on 2017/02/25 at 13:04 +0100]

>When I swithc of my braille display and switch it on later, brltty has
>stopped.
>How can I make brltty hang in there when my display is switched off?

We first need to figure out what's going wrong. Please post a log that starts
before you turn your display off and that continues until after you turn it
back on again. Use the -L (uppercse) option to specify the log file, and use
the -l (lowercase) option to specify which pieces of information that we'd like
to have a look at. We at least would need to see the input packets (inpkts) and
the output packets (outpkts). So, for example, add these options when invoking
brltty:

   -L/path/to/brltty.log -ldebug,inpkts,outpkts

Which type of braille display do you have?