[BRLTTY] This beats me :-(

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Mon Feb 27 15:58:27 EST 2017

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 03:45:33PM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Adrian van Bloois on 2017/02/27 at 21:37 +0100]
>
> It looks right, but maybe there's somethign subtle that I, too, am not
> spotting. Is there any reason that you're over-configuring? Have you tried just
> --prefix=/usr/local?
Yes, then I get things I don't wnat like this:
UPDATABLE_DIRECTORY = /usr/local/var/lib/brltty
YUK!!!
PROGRAM_DIRECTORY = ${exec_prefix}/bin
DRIVERS_DIRECTORY = ${exec_prefix}/lib/brltty
WRITABLE_DIRECTORY = ${prefix}/var/run/brltty
YUK!!!
TABLES_DIRECTORY = /etc/brltty
MANPAGE_DIRECTORY = ${datarootdir}/man
YUK!!!
INCLUDE_DIRECTORY = ${prefix}/include/brltty
GDM_AUTOSTART_DIRECTORY = ${datarootdir}/gdm/greeter/autostart