[BRLTTY] Change input TTY in BRLTTY

Vikash Kesarwani vikash.kesarwani at kritikalsolutions.com
Mon Jan 2 08:15:02 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

I am working on a project in which I am running multiple
applications(nano, vi, alpine, etc.) on separate virtual terminals.

My application will be running on a separate virtual terminal. which
will be visible on screen and will take input from user and display
output to user. Currently brltty sends content from currently visible
terminal to a braille display. What I want is to change the virtual
terminal of BRLTTY so that it reads text from that tty and send output
to braille display.

So my question is, is there a way to change input tty of BRLTTY
typographically/ dynamically on runtime.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Kesarwani