[BRLTTY] autospeak=yes and using BRLTTY without braille display

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jan 18 13:55:18 EST 2017

[quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2017/01/18 at 13:32 -0500]

>> Are you saying that you believe the default for autospeak - assuming that it
>> hasn't been explicitly set yet - should be on?
>
>I would say so.  Especially if there is already -Q to negate that
>behavior.

I don't understand, but, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense to
me for autospeak to default to on. If a user selects a speech driver then he
must be expecting it to work. Since speech defaults to being off, this change
probably won't actually be much of a problem.