[BRLTTY] Help for a Friend

Kelly Prescott kprescott at coolip.net
Fri Jul 28 16:05:02 EDT 2017

I live in Mattoon, about 3 hours from Chicago.
I use Linux with brltty.
In fact, I am one of the maintainers of the TalkingArch distribution.
The powerbraille should work with Linux.  I do not have one, but I used to
a long time ago, and I did use it at that time.
If he wants a windowing environment, Orca works with brltty as well.
Orca is a screen reader.
If he just wants a basic command-line, we can do that as well.

my contact is kprescott at coolip.net or cell: 217.254.2407
I consult, so am available on a fairly flexable basis.