[BRLTTY] BrlAPI Raw key code mode?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sat Jul 29 06:50:57 EDT 2017

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:

> [quoted lines by Mario Lang on 2017/07/28 at 10:14 +0200]
>
>>At least what I am seeing is, that no commands whatsoever arrive if I have
>>selected "raw keycode" mode. Which makes sense, since you probably wouldn't be
>>able to differentiate commands and raw keycodes returned from brlapi__readKey
>>anyway?
>
> [...] Some drivers do still send some commands directly.  Touch commands
> might be done that way (I don't recall at the moment).

Yes, I don't get any TOUCH events via raw keycode mode right now.
This would be a nice to have.  As I understand it, we'd need to create a
Key group
(HT_GRP_Touch) and map the touch positions to key numbers, translating
thatlater on to TOUCH commands via the key table mechanism.  Does this sound right?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Blog: <https://blind.guru/>  GitHub: <https://github.com/mlang/>