[BRLTTY] Suggestion for upcoming versions.

Henk Abma henk.abma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:48:19 EDT 2017

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: BRLTTY [mailto:brltty-bounces at brltty.com] Namens Anders Holmberg
Verzonden: maandag 12 juni 2017 23:43
Aan: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
<brltty at brltty.com>
Onderwerp: [BRLTTY] Suggestion for upcoming versions.

Hi!
One thing that makes me stop using brltty for Android is the fact that all
cursor routing buttons seems to have different functions on them.
Also the display is showing up only one icon at a time.
Would it be possible to add a feature that makes brltty showing more than
one icon on the same screen?
And if so also the ability to click with the cursor routing keys above the
specific icon?

Hi,
I think the one item per display thing is an option that you can
enable/disable. As far as the routing keys are concerned, I thought it a
pretty smart way of using the multiple routing keys. Why would one need 6
keys to click cancel? The only problem arises with small items such as OK.

With kind regards,

Henk.

/A