[BRLTTY] a couple of questions for linux users

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jun 13 20:46:15 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Devin Prater on 2017/06/13 at 18:34 -0500]

>I’m fairly sure it’s a BRLTTY issue, but since many users of BRLTTY use it
>only in the console, we may have to work extra hard to get it working well in
>the desktop.

Brltty makes no special effort to work within X. It relies on Orca telling it
(via brlapi) what to display, and on xbrlapi interpreting the input.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.