[BRLTTY] Python bindings - 3.6

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jun 16 13:27:03 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Gwyn Ciesla on 2017/06/16 at 11:12 -0500]

>I've attached a build log and a copy of the fedora .spec, for context.

For python-brlapi, i.e. for Python2, %files has:

   %{python_sitearch}/brlapi.so

For python3-brlapi, however, %files has:

   %{python3_sitearch}/brlapi.cpython-*.so

What I'm not seeing in the spec file, though, is anything telling the build to
create brlapi.cpython-*.so instead of brlapi.so for Python3. In fact, the -*
bit doesn't even look right to me.

On a related note: You've made various interesting changes to the spec file we
provide. Would you like us to pick up some/all of them?

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.