[BRLTTY] Python bindings - 3.6

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jun 19 11:22:11 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Gwyn Ciesla on 2017/06/19 at 10:04 -0500]

>Correct, it works with Python 3.3.  But when I do the same with Python 3.6,
>it does not.

So, just to confirm, are you saying that it's your experience that it works
properly for you, too, using Python 3.3?

If so, and now that I know that our code is correct (perhaps 3.6
notwithstanding), I'll see if I can find a system with 3.6 on it for testing.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.