[BRLTTY] braille star 40

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Wed Mar 29 16:37:59 EDT 2017

I have an old Braille Star 40 here. It works fine with voiceover on my Mac but I can't bring it up with brltty. I am wondering if a usb driver might be needed such as prolific for using it in terminal but that isn't needed for voiceover so I am not sure. Has anybody else been using this display that can tell me whether a driver was needed for the usb cable that came with the display when using brltty? I will send a log if I remain stumped about this but just thought I would see if anybody had experience and might be able to point something out to me.

Thanks for any help.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth