[BRLTTY] Braille presentation on android.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Oct 13 20:18:13 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2017/10/13 at 18:07 +0200]

>There are some frustrating braille presentation problem i have with brltty.
>In some cases there are a lot of blank lines and i would like to get rid of any blank line appearing in text.
>It is quite annoying to me as the speed goes down when i read.
>So is there a command for the VarioUltra to skip blank lines in Brltty?

You could go into the preferences menu and set Skip Blank Windows to On, and
Skip Blank Windows Mode to End Of Line.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   | Pay Pal: http://PayPal.Me/DaveMielke