[BRLTTY] Unable to get sliding braille window working

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Oct 14 11:37:01 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Vikash Kesarwani on 2017/10/14 at 15:04 +0530]

>I am unable to get sliding window feature working. I have enabled it,
>but still when cursor moves too near to either end (even at the last cell)
>it does not slide the braille window.

You also need to set Eager Sliding Window. If ESW is off then when Sliding
Window is on you still need to move the cursor beyond the end of the window but
the window won't move over a whole width - it moves a few cells short of the
full width. With ESW on the window moves when you get near eitehr of its ends.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   | Pay Pal: http://PayPal.Me/DaveMielke