[BRLTTY] Brltty and Super key etc

Mika Hanhijärvi miksuh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:41:23 EDT 2017

Hi

Could someone please tell me if it is possible to use Super key (also
known as Windows key) from integrated braille keyboard in braille
display? If itt is possible then could you please tell me how can I us
it. I am using Linux (Debian 9.0 "Stretch") and my braille display is
Freedom Scientific Focus 40 Blue.

I know how to use keyboard shortcuts like ctrl + a and alt + f, but is
it possible to use keyboard shortcuts like Super + a ?

I am asking this because on Gnome desktop Super key is used in many
keyboard shortcuts. Super key is really needed if you want to control
Gnome desktop using braille display.

If there is no way to use the Supe key on linux and brltty then I really
hope that brltty developers will add that feature.

Also is it possible to emulate these key presses:

1( f6 and f10

2) shift + f10

3) ctrl + f10

4) Super + f10