[BRLTTY] BrlAPI Raw key code mode?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Fri Sep 1 04:11:57 EDT 2017

Samuel Thibault (2017/09/01 10:01 +0200):
> > And only between two players: brltty's core and the client that has
> > control of the tty which has the focus at some point.
>
> The ping-pong is not even between them. It's really within brltty, and
> then the code is only delivered once to the resulting client choice.

Yes yes, that's what I meant. I wnated to emphasize that it is just a
matter of figuring out whether the client accepts the keycode (or
command) or not. If it accepts then send the code/command to it. If it
does not then the command is passed to brltty's core.

Shérab.