[BRLTTY] link to screen source

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Mon Sep 4 16:22:47 EDT 2017

I do want to add, though, that in using Macports for instance, it really is necessary to use sudo so a person using a Mac and managing Macports is going to need to become used to using sudo safely. There are probably other circumstances where this is true as well.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart