[BRLTTY] Braille music

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Sep 17 20:44:06 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Adrian van Bloois on 2017/09/17 at 17:37 +0200]

>I attach a file that I suspect might be BRF format.

Yes, it's indeed in the BRF format. Brltty has a text table named brf for it.
Would you like to use it directly or would you like to translate these files so
that they render correctly when using your regular text table? If the latter,
which text table do you normally use and does your brltty installation include
the brltty-trtxt program?

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.