[BRLTTY] Braille music

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 18 07:40:39 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Adrian van Bloois on 2017/09/18 at 13:06 +0200]

>I'd like the conversion so that I don't have to switch the system for
>each time I want tot read music.

The ciommand to use is:

   brltty-trtxt -i input-table -o output-table -6 /path/to/input-file

The -i option specifies the input text talbe, so, in this case, specify brf.

The -o option specifies the output text table, so specify the table that you
normally use (your personal table).

The -6 option specifies to make sure that dots 7 and 8 are removed.

brltty-trtxt writes to standard output, so use > to redirect it to a file.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.