[BRLTTY] Braille music

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 18 18:40:42 EDT 2017

[quoted lines by Adrian van Bloois on 2017/09/18 at 19:08 +0200]

>brltty-trtxt: output error: <standard-output>: Invalid or incomplete multibyte or wide character

This kind of error really needs to be debugged within your own environment, but
I can try to reproduce it. Please send me a copy of your text table and a copy
of the file you're translating when this happens. Also, let me know what echo
$LANG says.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | The Bible is the very Word of God.